Where to Stay!
Airbnb has a good amount of Houses, Rooms and Bed and Breakfast’s in Westport and surrounding areas. Westport is definitely your first choice of places as everything is walking distance from the venue. Fort Bragg however is another good option as it is 24 minutes south of Westport on the scenic Coastal Highway 1.
Places to Stay in Westport:
- Westport Hotel & Old Abalone Pub: (38921 CA-1, Westport,CA 94588)
- Westport Inn & Deli: (37040 N Highway 1, Westport, CA 95488)
- Howard Creek Ranch Inn: (40501 CA-1, Westport, CA 95488)
Places to Stay in Fort Bragg: (24 minutes South of Switzer Farm)
- The Inn at Newport Ranch: (31502 CA-1, Fort Bragg, CA 95437)
- Cleone Gardens Inn: (24600 N Highway 1, Fort Bragg, CA 95437)
- North Cliff Hotel: (1005 S Main St, Fort Bragg, CA 95437)
- Best Western Vista Manor Lodge: (100 N Main St, Fort Bragg, CA 95437)
- Oceanside Inn & Suits: (820 N Main St, Fort Bragg, CA 95437)
Airports near Westport:
We advise to fly into one of the three international airports listed below as they are cheaper to fly into.
Our recommended route to the venue is by taking the 101 N from either three of those airports. From the 101 N take the 128 W at Cloverdale and then finish the drive on the coast taking the 1 N. The 128 W offers amazing scenery and landscapes and is our favorite road in the state. The is filled with vineyards, wineries, mountains and of course, the beautifully majestic Redwood Forest. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
- San Francisco, CA: San Francisco International Airport: 192 Miles from Westport:
- Oakland, CA: Oakland International Airport: 194 Miles from Westport
- Sacramento, CA: Sacramento International Airport: 197 Miles from Westport
- Santa Rosa, CA: Charles M. Schulz – Sonoma County Airport: 121 Miles from Westport
- Eureka, CA: Arcata – Eureka Airport: 134 Miles from Westport
- Crescent City, CA: Del Norte County Regional Airport: 150 Miles from Westport
- Stockton, CA: Stockton Metropolitan Airport: 181 Miles from Westport